Employment advice

Do you need employment advice?

Legal Advice Centre provides specialist employment advice.

If you live in E1/E2/E3/E14 postcodes we can give specialist advice and casework.

We can’t currently give employment advice to anyone outside of E1/E2/E3/E14 UNLESS it is about discrimination or you have Legal Expenses Insurance which would fund our advice.

Employment advice can only be pre-booked as there is no drop in advice.

Need advice in other areas of law? Contact us using our general contact form

Requesting employment advice

If you want Specialist employment advice from the Legal Advice Centre, please complete the form below. We will get back to you to arrange an appointment.

Completing the form as fully as possible will help us understand your issue better and make sure you get the best advice.

Personal Details

Employment Details