Employment Law

Do you need employment advice?

Legal Advice Centre provides specialist employment advice.

We can give specialist advice and casework for those living or working in E1/E2/E3 postcodes. If you are outside of these postcodes, we can provide one off advice at our fortnightly employment clinic on Wednesday evenings.

Want to write a legal letter to your employer? Try our free tool

Advice Enquiry Form
Please note, we are unable to assist leaseholders or owner occupiers with any issues relating to their property.