Benefit Appeal Representation

Do you need help with a benefit appeal?

Found fit for work or not awarded a disability benefit?

We can help you if you have a benefit appeal for

  • Personal Independence Payment
  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Employment and Support Allowance (Work Capability Assessment)
  • Universal Credit (Work Capability Assessment)

If you live in London, or the Falmouth area in Cornwall we may be able to help you with advice or representation.

Please fill in the form below, and we will contact you.

This is the large set of paperwork the DWP would have sent you after appealing the decision.