Medical Consent

By completing the below form, you are confirming that you have given your consent for your employer, Legal Advice Centre University House, to contact your GP/Consultant for a medical report concerning your current state of health and prognosis.

You can find a summary of your rights under the Access to Medical Records Act 1988 here.

    I have been informed and understand my rights under the Access to Medical Reports Act 1988. I wish to see the medical report prepared by my GP/Consultant before it is supplied to my employer.

    (Please click twice to send)